All plans are important. But, what’s your most important plan? Is it your 5-year comprehensive business plan?
Is it your 3- year plan, your 1-year plan, or your 90-day plan?
I’d argue that your most important plan is your plan for tomorrow. Yes, the longer-term plans are important, but how do you achieve those plans? One day at a time.
Here are 7 keys to making a great daily plan:
• MAKE IT A “TO ACHIEVE” LIST’ NOT A “TO DO” LIST.
• WRITE IT DOWN. IT’S NOT REAL UNTIL IT’S WRITTEN.
• DO IT THE NIGHT BEFORE, NOT THE MORNING OF. (You’ll sleep better.)
• USE A STANDARD FORMAT OR TEMPLATE.
• PRIORITIZE YOUR MOST IMPORTANT TASK AND DO IT FIRST.
• LIMIT YOUR DAILY TASKS TO A NUMBER YOU CAN ACHIEVE.
• MAKE PLANNING A NON-NEGOTIABLE PART OF YOUR DAY.
If you are doing this well, congratulations! I’d love to hear your process. If you are not planning daily, or sporadically planning; make a commitment to do it every day for the next 30 days.
Make it a habit. It’ll change your life.
Enjoy the achievement.
All the best!
P.S. Whenever you are ready…here are 5 ways I can help you grow your business:
1) Join We Build EPIC Entrepreneurs
It’s our Facebook Group where entrepreneurs and business owners learn to build EPIC lives for themselves, their families, and their communities.
2) Subscribe to Our Podcast
You’ll learn success strategies and tactics from me and other entrepreneurs who’ve already done it!. Click Here
3) Grab a Copy of My Book
4) Join ActionCLUB and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new case study group right now…more details to follow….if you’d like to work with me to quickly build your profits and a better team.
5) Work with me and my team privately:
If you’d like to work directly with me to scale or multiply your business click Here to Book Your Free Strategy Session Now!