You’ve, no doubt, seen the motivational poster that says “Success is a Journey, Not a Destination.”
For entrepreneurs and business owners, the journey can be the destination. And your definition of “success” will be very different from my definition of “success”.
But is “success” enough? I say “No”.
Here are the 4 Steps that are business owners go through:
• Survival – You, do whatever it takes just to stay in business.
• Stability – You are not scared of failure, you have some challenges, but you’ll make it.
• Success – You’ve reached your definition of “success”. ***DANGER ZONE*** If you get too comfortable, you can easily backslide.
You need to put your foot back on the pedal. To where? The fourth stage.
• Seek Significance – What is the legacy you want to leave?
Make a difference. Use your success to give back, to tap into your purpose. The world will be a better place.
If you are ready to Seek Significance, just respond to this e-mail with “Seek Significance” in the subject line, and I’ll be in touch.
Until next time…
All the best!
P.S. Whenever you are ready…here are 5 ways I can help you grow your business:
1) Join We Build EPIC Entrepreneurs
It’s our Facebook Group where entrepreneurs and business owners learn to build EPIC lives for themselves, their families, and their communities.
2) Subscribe to Our Podcast
You’ll learn success strategies and tactics from me and other entrepreneurs who’ve already done it!. Click Here
3) Grab a Copy of My Book
4) Join ActionCLUB and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new case study group right now…more details to follow….if you’d like to work with me to quickly build your profits and a better team.
5) Work with me and my team privately:
If you’d like to work directly with me to scale or multiply your business click Here to Book Your Free Strategy Session Now!