The Coach Approach
How to take a good business and make it EPIC!
The Coach Approach
Have you ever wondered how some entrepreneurs build businesses with ease, while others get stuck in the day-to-day grind of running their businesses?
Are you holding back your team and your business because you are a “control freak”?
Based on Bill’s practical and straightforward book, Bill delves into how to make the transition from manager to coach, and eventually to “owner” of your business-or even multiple businesses. And ultimately to freedom-which is why you went into business in the first place.
If you are an entrepreneur or CEO who can’t let go, or wants to learn how to be a coach rather than a boss, or if you’d like to institute a coaching program inside your business, then this topic is for you.
The Coach Approach builds on 35 years of entrepreneurial business experience and 12 years and 10,000+ hours of actual direct coaching experience to give you a short-cut to making coaching a part of your management philosophy.
In this talk, you’ll learn:
- The Four EPIC building blocks to business and success.
- The Five Principles to build an EPIC business.
- How to stay in charge, but not in (day-to-day) control.
- How to build your business or multiple businesses.
- How to find the freedom that drove you into business in the first place.
- How to coach your people to run your business for you, and in turn, they’ll help you build the life you said you’d live.
- And ultimately, how to take a good business and make it EPIC!
When you follow this advice, you’ll not only learn how to build an EPIC business, but you’ll be able to run it on less than a day a week-giving you time to run other businesses, invest, or just have fun.
What’s stopping you from taking that final step in your entrepreneurial journey and finding the freedom that becoming the coach of your business(es) can give you?
Start The Conversation