In America, we are often defined by what we do for a living. It is part of our identity.
I was talking with one of my best clients today and we were talking about how our profession relates to work/life balance, or imbalance.
He said,” I don’t see myself as an attorney. I see myself as a student of business.” I said, “You are a student of everything, and that’s a good thing.”
And that’s also part of what makes him a great client.
One of my mentors says that “The only place that ‘earning’ comes before ‘learning’ is in the dictionary.”
So, what makes a great student?
Here are 7 things that make a great student:
• A great student has a “yearn to learn.” A real thirst for knowledge.
• A great student is open to new ideas.
• A great student listens to understand.
• A great student asks questions.
• A great student takes good notes.
• A great student teaches others.
• A great student selects great teachers, mentors, and coaches.
And I’m sure you can add a few more.
Are you earning what you should be earning?
If not, add a little learning. The earning will follow.
All the best!
P.S. Whenever you are ready…here are 5 ways I can help you grow your business:
1) Join We Build EPIC Entrepreneurs
It’s our Facebook Group where entrepreneurs and business owners learn to build EPIC lives for themselves, their families, and their communities.
2) Subscribe to Our Podcast
You’ll learn success strategies and tactics from me and other entrepreneurs who’ve already done it!. Click Here
3) Grab a Copy of My Book
4) Join ActionCLUB and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a new case study group right now…more details to follow….if you’d like to work with me to quickly build your profits and a better team.
5) Work with me and my team privately:
If you’d like to work directly with me to scale or multiply your business click Here to Book Your Free Strategy Session Now!